Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hari yg sedih!!!

yesterday was the saddest day ever.. i found out that this is my last week in the school.. it really breaks my heart.. i just can't believe it.. i thought dat i would be staying here till at least till the end of this year.. but, who knows?? i have no choice other than accepting the fate..





all of my students asked me..


" why teacher must leave?? "


"don't u love us anymore??"





i feel like wanna scream to tell them how much i love them.. i really do.. its hard for me to acctually leave u.. seriously i'm not ready for goodbye..





my frens asked me, why did u cry so much.. its just a job.. its not like u cant see ur students anymore..


they just dont understand.. being a teacher is really a big thing for me.. for once in my life, i feel important.. feel needed and somehow loved.. its a feeling i never experience before.. teaching is not just a job for me.. its my life.. and i am very proud of it..





i could not cry anymore.. its like my tears were dried.. maybe i seem to be "feelingless" on the outside, but believe me i cry on the inside.. i really don't know what made me loved my students soo much.. its not that they were all excellent students.. most of them were just normal, hyperactive.. talkative.. very lazy and sleepy in my class.. hmm.. maybe they reminded me to myself?? haha..



to my dear students, please apologize me for all my mistakes.. wrong lesson?? bad english... but not for the mountains of homework i gave u.. haha.. if i ever scolded u, remember its not because i hate u.. but just to make u realize how bright ur future is.. and not to forget, thank you for the experiences u gave me.. for all the stories we shared, the gossips.. ;p.. the love and care u showed me.. do cooperate with your new teacher, en amir.. and lastly, try to get good result fir your final and make me proud.. love u all, and do keep in touch!!

4 comments:

  1. Teacher.... Do you WANT me to cry my eyes off?!

    I love you too teacher~~ Hope you do well in your new school ^^

    The hyperactive part is true... Christine will never forget to ask you whether you have a boyfriend everytime you meet her. FOR SURE.

    I think it'd be easier to get high marks in finals if you were still here... But, we'll try our best ^^

    [btw, it's en. AMIR?! I though it was en. amin... lol]

    -Will be mising you,
    Jasmine 2K

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Eh? I thought it was En. Amek! Lol.]

    Teacherrr, you didn't do anything wrongg~
    We're lucky to have you as our teacher.
    You're the first teacher who made nice nice cakes for us, and let us eat during PNP. :P

    And I love you too! ♥

    [Oh yah! I thought JasVIN owe you a cheesecake?] xD

    Teacherrr, you have to remember us also yahh, dont cry dont cryy. =(


    I'll be missing you too.


    Love,
    Yihua ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher,i am sorry.Actually i am suppose to be the first one who comment.But then got error and things like that.So,i am quite slow.And i juz studied sejarah cuz tomolo got sejarah test.And i promise i will get A for math for every test.Don't worry.I won't dissapoint you.I have to go back to study science now cuz tomolo also got science test.


    (I will remember you and your special laugh and you delicious cake forever.)

    And teacher,don't forget me,Janice,the ultimate explorer in the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher dun cry...and you must,MUST tell me when you find your soulmate.I will miss you teacher...then your very nice,nice cake and lastly your muffins.T.T

    -Christine-

    ReplyDelete